The Proformance Strength & Conditioning Network is proud to partner with Athletic Lab Sports Performance Training Center to present our second annual High Performance Athletic Development (HPAD) Conference. For the
The Proformance Strength & Conditioning Network is proud to partner with Athletic Lab Sports Performance Training Center to present our second annual High Performance Athletic Development (HPAD) Conference. For the second year in a row, Proformance has assembled a world class speaker lineup. The HPAD Conference will take place on June 3rd and 4th in Cary, NC.
World Renowned Researchers and Coaches
The conference will have a mixture of applied sports science and practical ‘in-the-trenches’ coaching information from leading practitioners. This years lineup has assisted countless Olympic, professional and collegiate athletes.
The conference will be an unmissable event on the Strength & Conditioning calendar bringing together coaches from the US, Canada and the UK to offer an unparalleled opportunity to learn, share and connect with some of the best practitioners from around the world.
Confirmed speakers for HPAD 2017:
Dr. Mike Stone (bio)
Head of Exercise & Sport Science at ETSU
- Dr. Brad Deweese (bio)
ETSU / Former Sport Physiologist & Coach for US Olympic Committee
- Dr. Mike Young (bio)
Athletic Lab Director of Performance / Proformance Strength & Conditioning
- Dr. Matt Jordan (bio)
Jordan Strength Athlete Performance / Canadian Institute for Sport
Ethan Reeve (bio)
Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Performance / CSCCa President
- James Baker (bio)
Proformance Strength & Conditioning / St. Peter’s R.C. High School, Gloucester, UK
- John Grace, MS (bio)
Athletic Lab Assistant Director of Performance
- Catered Continental Breakfast
Dr. Mike Stone: Potential Physical & Physiological Adaptations to Resistance Training for Sport
- Dr. Matt Jordan: Eccentric Muscle Actions/ Eccentric Deceleration Ability
- Ethan Reeve: Escalating Density Training
- Catered Lunch
- John Grace, MS: Olympic Lifts for Sport – Progressions, Techniques, Errors, Cues & Corrections, Lift Variations, and Programming Considerations for Special Individuals and Specific Sports
- Dr. Brad DeWeese: Seamless Sequential Integration: Comprehensive Programming for Speed & Strength
- Dr. Mike Young: Understanding Plyometric Progressions
Catered Continental Breakfast
- Matt Jordan: Quadriceps / Hamstring Muscle Activity, Training Considerations & the Influence of Acute Fatigue
- Dr. Mike Stone: Developing Rate of Force Development
- James Baker: TBD
- Catered Lunch
- Dr. Brad DeWeese: Creating an Effective Coach-Athlete Relationship: Lessons Learned Over the Past 2 Decades
- Dr. Mike Young: Annual Planning for Speed Development
Date: June 3rd & 4th (Sat & Sun)
Cost: $234.95-324.95 depending on time and type of registration; Contact us for Team Staff (3+) discounts; Catered Breakfast & Lunch are included in the cost.
Time: 9:00 am-5:30 pm Sat; 9 am-4:15 pm Sun
Location: Athletic Lab (1823 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513)
Fairfield Inn & Suites RDU
$84 / Night for King or Double Queen
2750 Slater Road Morrisville, NC 27560
Book at group rate for Athletic Lab
Last day to book at group rate: 5/4/17
More than 30 days before the event = 10% fee to cover admin & transaction fees, 15-30 days before the event = 25% fee, 7-14 days before the event = 50% fee, within 7 days of the event = 100% fee – no refunds will be given.
We will have options to attend just the weekend’s lectures or you can also purchase our VIP package. The VIP package includes a 3 course dinner and drinks at an upscale casual restaurant with our speakers. Travel to and from the venue is included.
Ticket Section Title
High Performance Athletic Development Ticket Options
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!